Makes approximately 4-6 bowls.
Helps you with weight-watching and fill you up with essential vitamins and minerals – include significant amounts of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B6, folate, potassium, manganese, antioxidants, a tremendous amount of fiber.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 5 sticks of celery, sliced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 large potato, diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 200g chicken meat, diced
- 1L chicken stock
- Water – you may need to add more water, depending on how many veggies and how much stock you use
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Stir-fry the onions and chicken in a little oil in a pan over medium heat for about three minutes.
- Turn the heat down if the onions and chicken start to brown. Add the remaining ingredients and stock.
- Simmer for about 20-30 minutes, until the veggies are soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.