Our Spinach, Potato, and Ham
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 9 large eggs
- 300g of chopped spinach
- 1 cup of white Cheddar, grated
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g thinly sliced ham, cut into bite-size
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 6 cups of red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- Heat oven to 200° C
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large ovenproof nonstick pan over medium heat
- Add the potatoes, tomatoes and onion and cook, tossing occasionally, until the potatoes are tender, 12 to 15 minutes
- Whisk together the eggs, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a large bowl.
- Mix in the spinach, Cheddar, and ham.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, stir once, and transfer the pan to oven. Cook until the eggs are set, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in another bowl. Add the lettuce and toss to coat.
- Serve with the frittata.