Creatine is thought to improve strength, increase lean muscle mass, and help the muscles recover more quickly during exercise. This muscular boost may help athletes achieve bursts of speed and energy, especially during short bouts of high-intensity activities such as weightlifting or sprinting.
- 250g of salmon
- 1/2 lemon, squeeze into juice
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1 cup natural plain yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, chopped into bits
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Marinate salmon evenly with salt and black pepper
- Pan-fry salmon for about 7 minutes or until the salmon turns pink (signifying that it is cooked)
- Stir-fry garlic bits in another pan on medium heat, add spinach and salt to taste
- Sauce: Add lemon juice to plain yogurt and mixed well.
- Add tomatoes and serve salmon with sauce and dried dill