Adaptive Special Needs Fitness Trainer Bundle + Live Virtual Adaptive Workshop (now 61% off w coupon)
#1 Rated Adaptive Fitness & Special Needs Fitness Certification Course + Live Virtual Workshop (4 hours)
- 100% online inclusive adaptive fitness training for special needs and other disabilities such as autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, spina bifida, and more.
- Advance your career and get paid to do personally fulfilling work you feel passionate about.
- Learn effective science-based techniques for working one-on-one and in group settings with people who have special needs and other disabilities.
- Qualify for more job opportunities and provide a wider range of services to clients and employers.
Become certified in the most advanced fitness education for people with mental and physical challenges (4 courses) plus attend a live virtual adaptive workshop (4 hours)
Adaptive Special Needs Fitness Trainer Bundle (4 courses)
- Level 1 Trainer
- Level 2 Trainer
- Group Instructor
- Live Virtual Workshop (4 Hours)
How do I know if I qualify to enroll in the course?
Anyone 18 years of age or older can take our courses and there are no prerequisites for enrollment. If at any point you plan to use our certification to work with others, you must have a valid CPR/AED certification.
I’m not a personal trainer. Can I still do personal training with people who have special needs and other disabilities using your certification?
Yes. The personal training industry does not have any specific requirements to practice. Once you are certified through us, you can begin training clients right away!
I have no fitness experience. Will this certification still help me?
Absolutely. We designed this certification to help anyone with a passion for fitness and people with special needs and other disabilities.
The goal of the Adaptive Special Needs Certification by CertifyStrong is to empower parents and professionals to adapt fitness for any physical or mental disability. If you are looking to work with conditions, including cognitive disabilities such as autism and Down Syndrome, you should definitely consider the Adaptive Special Needs Certification.